This month the slides include information which suggests:
- Areas with highest levels of need are dis-investing in alcohol services faster than other areas.
- Many fewer teachers are being trained to deliver health education.
- That only very small numbers of under-18s are being treated for cannabis psychosis in hospital (but there's been a rise in the last year).
- That more people with drug and alcohol issues in receipt of ESA are likely to be sanctioned than would be proportional.
- That there are now more people being convicted for drug offences than alcohol ones.