- The number of high risk drug users,
- Police estimates of the cost and purity of drugs,
- Trends in property crime, and how drug services may have contributed to it's decline
- Numbers in treatment in Wales,
- Benefit claimants with drug problems in Scotland (and alcohol problems across the UK),
- Detection of drugs in prison, and
- The support needs of single homeless people
As always any misinterpretation of the data you spot are down to me (and please do let me know so that I can fix them).